SimpleTax Help

My partner and I live in different provinces.

If you and your partner reside in different provinces, you can use SimpleTax. However, you won’t be able to link your returns. You’ll also need to decide who will claim what federal credits (e.g., your children, public transit amounts, etc.) and ensure that only one of you claims a particular credit.

You can unlink your returns in the About You section, under the heading You and Your Family.