Where does the amount on line 232 come from?
The other deductions on line 232 of your T1 General come from a variety of different sources. Download a copy of your PDF (in the Submit section) to see a table of these amounts:
- amounts you entered in the line 232 section,
- box 20 of your T4A OAS slip,
- box 30 from your T4E slips,
- negative amounts in box 28 of your T4RSP slips,
- amounts from box 18 or 22 of your T4RSP that you indicated you transferred to a RIF or eligible annuity,
- negative amounts in box 22 of your T4RIF slips,
- amounts from box 16 of your T4RIF that you indicated you transferred to a RIF or eligible annuity,
- amounts in box 24 of your T4RIF if you indicated you could claim an offsetting deduction for the amount,
- amounts from box 18 of a T4A slip that you indicated you rolled into an RDSP,
- amounts you indicated are a line 232 deduction in the T4A-RCA section,
- certain amounts from the T1206 (Split Income) form,
- certain amounts from the T1129 (Newfoundland and Labrador Research and Development Tax Credit) form,
- CPP income from a T4AP that you indicated was exempt under section 87 of the Indian Act,
- foreign tax paid that is deductible under section 20(11) or 20(12),
- the allowable deduction from the T746 (Calculating Your Deduction for Refund of Unused RRSP Contributions) section you added to your return.
Nothing found. Try searching for something else or send us an email.