What data is available through Wealthsimple import?
Wealthsimple Tax can automatically complete parts of your tax return using the data from your tax slips issued by Wealthsimple. Here's a list of the data available.
Not all slips are available at the beginning of the tax season. The third column is when the information will be available for download.
|Slip/data||Description||Available for download|
|T4RSP||Statement of RRSP Income||February 28|
|T3||Statement of Trust Income Allocations and Designations||March 31|
|T5||Statement of Investment Income||February 28|
|T5008||Statement of Securities Transactions||February 28|
|RRSP Receipts||Contribution receipts||March 15|
Other slips that may be issued but aren't yet available to be imported are:
- T4A - Statement of Pension, Retirement, Annuity, and Other Income
- T4RIF - Statement of Income From a Registered Retirement Income Fund
- T5013 - Statement of Partnership Income
- US 1099-DIV - Dividends and Distributions
- RL-2 - Retirement and Annuity Income
- RL-3 - Investment Income
- RL-16 - Trust Income